Hope everyone has been doing fabulous during this hot hot hot summer! Kristopher and I have started this new program (new to us, not sure how new it actually is). The program is called the 75 Hard. For those of you that keep up with me on instagram, you probably already know this. Well today, I’ve decided to fully tell you what exactly this program is that we are doing.
What is 75 Hard?
Andy Frisella is the brains behind this program. The photo above is exactly how he introduced it on his website. It in a nutshell, it is a FREE program designed to improve your physical self, mental self, and every other part of your body and health.
75 Hard Rules
- Follow a diet. Kristopher and I have decided to do a low carb diet (not necessarily keto), but you can choose any type of diet as long as it is designed to help you physically improve.
- Complete two workouts a day. Both workouts have to be 45 minutes each, and one of those workouts has to be outside. For me, I am doing a pure barre class and going on a walk or hike with Kristopher. You can do anything though, as long as you are getting up and moving.
- NO ALCOHOL.
- Take a progress picture DAILY. You don’t have to share it with anyone, just take a picture and keep it to yourself if you want.
- Drink a gallon of water daily. I used a gallon sized water bottle that helps me pace that out with its time marks labeled on the bottle. It’s awesome! I just fill it up daily and pour the water into my yeti that way it is easier to drink from and it stays cold. You can find one here!
- Read 10 pages of a nonfiction book daily (no audiobooks). This can be whatever you want. It can be about parenting, about business, about teaching, about losing weight. Whatever you want to read and learn more about!
If you fail at even one of those tasks, you must start over on Day 1. Yes, even if you forget to take your progress picture, you have to start over.
It sounds like a lot of rules, but if you plan ahead, the rules are simple. To help keep track of our progress visually, I have made a checklist for Kristopher and I to use. It helps us hold each other accountable. I also like to post it before I go to bed on my instagram story so y’all can hold me accountable too! 😉
Please feel free to use this tracker sheet for yourself! Let me know if you have any questions. We are currently on day 5 and going strong! If you decide to do it too, let me know. I’d love to chat about it!